- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
The raw materials of this product is seaweed. After processed by high temperature fermentation, concentration, spraying, etc, the product is finally made to black or brow shiny granular fertilizer. During the production process, we add some necessary trace element which plants need, biological organic selenium and biological bacterial protein which are favorable to human health. These will meet the growth demand of plants
1. Soil application:
Used as base fertilizer before seedling or planting. It also can be used to improve the following soil:
(1) Alkaline soil with low iron content
(2) Sandy soils with low organic (humus) content
(3) Acid podzol soils with low humus content.
(4) Saline soils
(5) Lime soils.
When used during seedling and growth stage, should be used 2-3 times. Also, it is better to be applied with N, P fertilizers for field crop.
Dosage: 50-100 kg/Ha
2. Furrow Application
Mainly used for fruit trees. Dig a hole in root part of every tree and bury the fertilizer in the hole.
Dosage: 1-2KG per tree.
3. Seeds soaking: Dilute to 0.01-0.03% and adjust pH to 7.2-7.5. The soaking time varies from 12 hours to 24 hours according to the thickness of seeds skin, hygroscopic capacity of seeds and the surrounding temperature. The suitable temperature for seeds soaking is about 20°C.
4. Fertigation: Add it to irrigation water with the ratio of 50-100kg/Ha or with the dilution concentration of 0.01-0.05%.
Is chlorinated polyethylene harmful?
Is chlorinated polyethylene plastic?
Is polyethylene harmful to humans?