- Sulfur: 23%min
- Granularity: 2-5mm 90% min
- Release type: quick
- Application: straightly used as fertilizer or as for BB -blending fertilizer.
- Package: 50kg, 500kg, 600kg, PP bag with PE liner. 1 MT, or 1.1 MT jumbo bag, with English neutral marks. Shrink-wrapped with pallet is available.Or as your request
- Quantity: 20-26 MT per 20GP
- Advantage: Dry enough, less powder, hard enough, free flowing
- Appearance: white / off-white color, yellowish or brown.
1) Store in a cool, dry, and ventilated place.
2) Avoided putting together with alkali stuffs.
3) Do not expose to direct sunlight or rain.
4) Do not damage the packaging bags.
Ammonium Sulfate - International Plant Nutrition Institute
Production. Ammonium sulfate (sometimes abbreviated as AS or AMS) has been produced for over. 150 years. Initially, it was made from ammonia released
Ammonium Sulfate 21-0-0 Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Ammonium Sulfate fertilizer good for tomato plants? We recommend using Greenway Biotech, Inc. Tomato Fertilizer for tomato plants since that was
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen ... or drives numerous essential plant functions, including protein synthesis
Ammonium Sulfate – AMMONIA INDUSTRY
In December 2017, this proposed ammonia-urea plant was relaunched as Projet ... to caprolactam, for nylon; byproduct ammonium sulfate is sold as fertilizer
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Uses. The primary use of ammonium sulfate is as a fertilizer for alkaline soils. In the soil the ammonium ion is released and forms a small amount of acid, lowering the pH balance of the soil, while contributing essential nitrogen for plant growth
Ammonium Sulfate Granulation - thyssenkrupp Industrial
Ammonium sulfate solutions are a pertinent industrial by-product. In its state-of-the-art plants thyssenkrupp has developed a process to convert ammonium
Ammonium Sulfate - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Ammonium sulphate is a crystalline powder although it may be available as a 40% .... Most plants use baghouses to control particulates of ammonium sulfate,
Ammonium Sulphate Fertilizer, Acetone Cyanohydrine ... - GSFC
GSFC's Ammonium Sulphate Plant (NH4)2 SO4 (20.6% N) has a capacity of 1,96,000 TPA. Ammonium Sulphate is available as co-product from Caprolactam